Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sirius is on its way!!!

After a much too long hiatus, I have just ordered a brand new Sirius Radio for my Jeep. I have spent the past 9 months without it and can't take another day. Back in March some asshole in Oxnard totaled my car as he blew through a red light. Well guess what that was the last day of Howard Stern that I heard. Of course, the car kit for my JVC plug and play radio was stuck in the wreckage, not to mention obsolete. I had to now invest in an entire new radio and car kit package. Note: That was not covered in the insurance. That asshole owes me big time.

The new shiny Sportster 5 will be here in a few days and then I can get it installed. The sportster 5 has a nice brushed metal face and blue accents that will look classy in my Jeep. I just can't wait to get back to my commercial free 80's and Modern Rock, and most importantly, Artie, Robin, and Howard. I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

Bexy said...

Yay! I'm happy to hear you are getting Sirius again - even I missed it when riding in your car from time to time!