Monday, September 1, 2008

Top Ten List


(2008) Martin McDonagh - In Bruges
Originally uploaded by Callipyge

I recently saw this brilliant film after a reccommendation from a good friend. It was one of the best tips I have receieved in a long time. This film blew me away.

I saw the preveiw when it came to theaters and was unable to see it. I regret it now, seeing it on the big screen would have been amazing. This film is pretty dark and twisted, hilarious, vulgar, and really moving. A very odd combination, but it sucks you in.

I think it has the record for the most cuse words in any film. The use of Fuck and C* word are rampant, but that gives it that cool European flare. I don't want to give away too much of the film. It was nice to be surprised when I saw it.

Let me know what you think of this movie when you see it. It is on DVD now so there is no excuse not to.

1 comment:

Bexy said...

OK... It's at the top of my Netflix queue now - I'll let you know!